| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ghazni in August is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 4.7mm (0.2in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Ghazni August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ghazni, Afghanistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ghazni:
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) NNE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 193.7 kms (120.3 miles) NNE
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 135 kms (83.9 miles) NNE
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) ENE
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 298.8 kms (185.7 miles) E
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 158.6 kms (98.5 miles) ENE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 76.2 kms (47.4 miles) E
- Khost, Afghanistan - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) E
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 302 kms (187.6 miles) SE
- Zhob, Pakistan - 262 kms (162.8 miles) SSE